Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. See Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. One sweepstakes prize per person.
- Q. I entered the sweepstakes, but didn't receive a confirmation email. What do I do?
- A. To make sure you get emails, add email@example.com to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn't receive your confirmation email.
- Q. When will the winner be notified?
- A. The winner will be contacted on or around October 1, 2018. The winner will be notified via the contact information provided upon registration.
See Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. When will I see my submission after I upload it?
- A. All images submitted must be approved by the administrator of the promotion before appearing on the site. Please allow three business days for your photo to be approved. If your image doesn't appear in the gallery after three days read below for some reasons why this may be happening:
- The image must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The image must not contain brand names or trademarks, unless photo includes images of a UFC event;
- The image must not contain material that is hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous;
- The image must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
- The image must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where image is created. The image must be the property of the entrant's;
- The image must be no larger than five (5) MB;
- The image must be in .jpeg format
Read the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information unless you are awarded a prize. If you do win a prize during the promotional period, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Still have a question? Please complete this form with your question or comment. Please note: a response may take up to three business days.